Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Village

On a typical Sunday morning, I will go cycling around my village while my host mum jogs O.O
She's very fit, I could never last with such long distance (it takes me about an hour) and not to mention the crazy weather!
So, because the countryside here is just amazing I couldn't help taking my camera along to capture it all for memories' sake and... well to paint a few of it - Project Artway! ;) (genius right??? hahahah! ha..amm... ok, kidding)
Yeahhh.. as I was saying, it is definitely not like the kampungS in Malaysia, trust me.
(except for the chickens maybe)



This is Lynde...



It's just a lot of land and a lot of blue, I love the sky!
Somehow it seems a lot bigger in France, maybe it's cuz there are no hills and forests everywhere (maybe).


I just love the scenerey :)

The roads are very curvy, I get car sick all the time =.="
(even if I'm just going to the town)
That's why I always feel like sleeping in the car, but my host family doesn't know that, they just think I'm like a sloth... shhhh!


It's a padi field! (I forgot the english term :'[ )

And the crops? Yes!! CROPS! (ahh thank god for brains! please, no need for applause) are really tall! It's up till my shoulders!
My tiny malaysian friends will feel tinier! Hahahahhahh.. sze.. haa (oh no wait! ming rui is one head shorter!)
*cough* erhmm :)

<3 <3 <3


Spot the bee!



I just looove the rice ! If u see from a distance its a long straignt line of green!



DEFINITELY painting this.





OMG this is the MOST beautiful place, its like a fairytale land. Believe meeeee!

I just need a prince charming to come straddling by on Jacob Black and I can be Snow Black :)

(sorry haha. But reaally!)



And those are ducks by the pond. Er, just so you know...








Mooooo~

I just love how its black and white, like on the Dutch Lady milk cartons :P

It's my first time seeing them in this colour actually, in Malaysia they are usually brown.. with a lot of flies nesting on them. So its just actually brown, with black spots.





Cabbages!




It may seem really stalker, but seriously the house is just too beautiful !
(you have to see it for yourself to know it)
Anyway, i think there was no one home so it's cool! xD

*gasps*

I know...


Cows!

Sunbathing... Mmm..


It's nice!! :D
The guy's a carpenter and he said HI! in french.
Don't you loveee the deco? It's so country.



Hand-made perfection!
(okay, that sounded totally corny)
But its just so fascinting! I've never actually seen a carpenter in Malaysia. Never, really.

...hmm

I don't think they exist in Malaysia, do you?

look at those WOODEN wheel barrows :p

<3

what more can I say?




OhMyGod

... so many leaves !



pueeerrrpoooeel








Go straight, turn left, turn left again in 15 seconds, turn right on the second juction, Goodbye.

***

Till next time! xoxo

***

6 comments:

  1. I want to see more pictures of youuuu !

    ReplyDelete
  2. paddy field sweetie! and totally agree w u! FRANCE LOOKS SUPERBBBBLY SWEEET, so not what you see in Msia OR sing! Its so coool to be able to stay in somewhere as beautiful as that. you're FORTUNATE:DDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fineeee kitty... I'll put pictures of my friends hahahha but I don't have pictures of myself cuz I haven't found a partner to be vain with in school :P

    Thanks Dita! LOL!!! yes paddy field ! ahh crap. (but i really don't know who you are >.< mind sharing? and I know right? it's very refreshing here :DDD definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.- Im not a kitten you dog :P and I always able to read ur post after you posted it for atleast like 2 weeks ? maybe its too far for msia to catch up :S . and I'm drunk and high by now (ofcouse I'm still in concious state) LOL . they jz threw me a party and keep spam me beer XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to post it here but this is the most likely way to have you receive this link :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXm-a6LVbqg&feature=related

    WATCH and listen.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah Im so happy for u! xDD i wish i was there together toooooo :( but yes I'm glad u had a zha dan! (blast)
    n sry i didnt check my blog for quite long hehe. oh i dunno whats up with the site tho, i think its prtty retarded with the utra-emely slow upload speed GRRR.

    ReplyDelete