Monday, October 25, 2010

Snails n' Frogs

So, I went and had a sleepover at my school friend, Camille's place on 2 October 2010!
(god im so behind with my updates >.<)

Well anyway, this is my second time crashin at her place. There's Rachel, Camille, camille's sister and her friend, the parents and a lil brother and me. I knowww! so crowded hahaa but it was fun.
It's really cool here, she has two dogs, a ferret and a cat (yes I said ferret) ! hahaha it's really crazy but i love it xD pet paradise LOL.





Meet Lucas ;)
Macho, Sexy, Adorable, Sepet eyes, Total man, What else do u need?



Mummy and Daddy Camille :DD
Oh and look at those crazy things haha!
Sam, the golden retriever is FREAKIN HUGE when he jumped on meeeee I almost fell over @.@
Mickey (i dunno what that is xD) is just adorable, always walking halfway then stops to fall asleep awhile but it likes covering my fingers with saliva at all possible moment... so sweet right?



It's a super smelly cheese!! u know cuz my retarded face tells it all xD
(I forgot the name >.<) like mushroom a bit, it's hard outsie and like melted inside.




BLUE EYES!!~
(oh yes, snails or the oh-so-fancy-way, escargot... yummm)



aww... just sooo cute xD




Now, the good stuff!
It's actually black, brownish coloured. The green stuff is a sorta vege well its like turkey stuffing, just this is for snails ;P Bon Apetite !




Ready, set, get the fancy metal stick in the juicy goodness!



Right, Ohhwp! In ya go little slobby creature.

(Oh don't look so frightened! It's actually not that bad hahaa, well I like it! I think it's like eating shellfish, lala that kinda thing. It's good. xD)




Oh look it's eating the salad leaves! hehehhehehe.... okay, not funny.
But.. but reeeeaaaallly IT IS ! :P



Frog thighs! Its.... (WAIT! *google google*) Grenouille Cuisse! whoosh.
Well I'll say this is not that strange cuz we chinese do eat toads, so it's no biggy. Frogs... pffft.

Yum yumm~
(prefer the snails though hehh)




It's running away! Oohhh come back leggies!
*run run*


*** Till Next Time! xoxo ***

No comments:

Post a Comment