Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Host New Post

5th December 2010, moved in to my new home <3



I'm in love with it.



What more can I say?



The house is so huge I got lost, there are multiple pathways to get to the living area, a door that functions with a security code, those walkie-talkie things on the wall where you press a button to speak because it's just not very practical to walk all the way just to call the person and then walk all the way back -ring once: pick up the phone -ring twice: kitchen!





First, meet my host bro, Germain (jerma) and host mum, Corrine :)


He loves Burberry like meeee!


Only difference is, he has 'em. And me? I'll just go back to my hole T_T





Thus beegins ze houze tour!




Living Area - check the fireplace man!

(I think I can just climb right in, they're planning to do some roasting of zee shickens)
Did I mention? they have awesome surround sound system for some soothing music when they have guests over for coffee by the fire. *sigh* The french definitely know how to live the sweet life.



Living Area 2 -hmmm... when I'm rich I want a swimming pool as a space-filler, some plasma tele, billion dollar paintings of nothings on the wall and then, what the heck, throw in some smooth leather sofa sets with burberry jackets lying on them.





Oh and glass windows everywhere too





Kitchen :) - the computer! (laptop, whatever) do u see it??? That's where I'm sitting ri...ght now.





Living Area 3 (a.k.a TV room) Three :3




Room for all the coats and shoes, why not.





Now, a little trip to the kids floor. UP!


and Welcome !My little bedroom ;P

I suppose you can imagine my face with sparkly amazed eyes and a wide grin plastered over v^-^ and yeah, to clear your doubts, that my friend is a friggin shiny brilliant drumset right in the middle.
(which my host bro plays)






Queen size for my ever large-ing huge bum





Best thing a girl like me can ask for :P. PERSONAL BATHROOM!




outside my window
(no cows here, but i saw a porcupine running out there today! PORCUPINE - i don't know how to spell that btw.)




Yes, really. A pool table.




Play area for PS3? Why not? <3

Corridor to Perrine (my host sis) and Emile (host bro) 's rooms.
Parent's area are off limits :S too bad !

But you can watch me take my favourite lemon yogurt :P

This, is theworld'smostamazingcreationofalltime. The DISH WASHER. (I'm so getting ten of these when I get a house of mine) You just pop your nasty dishes inside and poof! out comes freshly cleaned pots and bowls. Nothing gets better than sitting on your butt.
I'm a month late, as usual. But I finally did post something! :P
(god knows when my next post will be)
***
Till next time! xoxo
***

No comments:

Post a Comment