Friday, August 27, 2010

Tearful Departure; Dramatic Arrival?

WAIT!! before I tell you all about my great adventure and etc, I'd like to say I LOVE YOU to all my friends and family :p I will be back next year to hug all of you again! So, for now just keep a little piece of me in your mind always <3.

How can i not love such caring friends? retarded in their own ways but sweet to the core! *Thank you so much for sending me off, it means a lot*

This is PP Dr. Krishna from the YEP of RD 3300 with my family and I
:'( so sad to say goodbye, but my mum once told me a chinese phrase, "if you do not feel the pain of farewells, how can there be the joy of reuniting"

***


In the KLM Dutch Airlines, how can it be bad when there's a life-saving tiny tv in front of me providing a good close up of edward cullen and jacob black ??? Like Hello people! and not to mention free flow of drinks and too much food.

(Oh yeah, there is wine in eco class after all.)


Missed my flight! Stuck at the Amsterdam airport for an hour :S

Apparently it rains in europe too xD
What?? I've never been to europe before this. Shhhh.

Well FINALLY, after 13 hours of flight, missing my plane in between and having my luggage to be MIA (seriously, all this drama before my journey even began but nvm, its ME), I have arrived in the country of love! Ze Français!



Welcome to the rainy Charles De Gauille Airport, Paris!


I suppose the highways are somewhat similar? Only here, there are flyovers over flyovers.

***

Till next time! xoxo

***



No comments:

Post a Comment